We are always looking for weddings to feature! We know the military community is diverse, and we want Just Married Military to reflect that diversity. Whether you had 30 guests or 300, whether you were married in a courthouse, a Catholic church, or a country club, we want to hear from you. If you are interested in featuring your wedding on Just Married Military, please send up to 50 wedding photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the following questions:
- What is your name and your husband/wife’s name? Where did your wedding take place?
- What were your wedding colors? What was your theme? Explain your vision for the wedding.
- What was your favorite moment of your wedding? What was most unique about your wedding ceremony and/or reception?
- How did you meet your spouse? What was your proposal story?
- How did you choose your vendors? Please list as many of them as possible, including wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, ceremony and reception venue, caterer, entertainment, decorations, bar, flowers, and any other applicable vendors.
- What advice would you give to other military brides?
At this time we are also accepting photos from exceptional proposals and Bachelorettes. Please send up to 50 photos to email@example.com with the following information:
- What is your name and the name of your fiancé/fiancée? Where did the proposal take place?
- How did you meet your fiancé/fiancée? What was your proposal story?
- What was most special/unique about the proposal?
- What is your name and where did your Bachelorette take place? Who was included in the festivities?
- Describe the activities you participated in. How was the Bachelorette planned?
- What was most unique about your Bachelorette?
- What decorations/accessories did you use to celebrate? Where did you purchase them?
We look forward to hearing from you!